- If your business name is not available, try...
- the initials or an abbreviated form of the name
- your main product/service
- your slogan
- Combine a smaller word like the ones below with
numbers or letters.
Example: 8XX-CALL-ATT; 8XX-DIAL-123
Sample words: ASK, CALL, DIAL, FIND, GET, GO,
OUR, THE, TRY
- Don't limit yourself to 7 digit words. Even though the
number has to be 7 digits (not including the 8XX
extension), the number you advertise doesn't. Words
are easier to remember than numbers.
- If customers are familiar with your toll number, then
you may want to see if that number is available with
an 8XX extension.
Example: Toll number: 555-123-4567; Toll-Free
Using wildcards will
allow you to search
for a specific string
of letters or
numbers within a
For instance, if you
want the word
"bike" in your
toll-free number you
could search on
search would return
all available toll-free
numbers with the
final 4 numbers
spelling the word